Played extensively by the Norsemen and Anglo-Saxons in every city of Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Orlog is played by two players who use dice rolls and bonus effects to claim victory over their opponent.
- Players 2 / Ages 8+ / Playtime 20 min
- Original design: Assassin's Creed Valhalla video game
- Mechanics: Dice rolling & locking, Icon resolution, Variable player powers
- Release: June 8, 2022
- Pre-order: Amazon or FLGS
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED: Straight from the celebrated Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Challenge your friends after training against NPCs in the video game!
- LOTS OF VARIETY: Choose 3 of the 20 different God powers each game, creating endless combinations of effects and strategies so no two games will be alike!
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: Includes over 30 stones to track player health, 2 thematic plastic bowls for rolling dice, and unique designs for all God tokens.
Take turns rolling sets of dice three times, choosing to keep or reroll the icons. Then resolve dice effects to see who is the last one standing.
Gain tokens by rolling dice with gold outlines. Use these tokens to invoke the power of the Gods, which can boost your attacks, heal you, or other game-changing effects!
Plan ahead and react to your opponent's dice. If they roll melee attacks, try to keep armor to negate the effects. Or focus on stealing their tokens so they can't commune with the Gods!