"If you're looking for a medium-weight engine builder that's easy to learn and has a ton of strategic depth, absolutely check out Galileo Project." - Rahdo Runs Through
About the game:
- Game info: Players 2-4 / Ages 14+ / Playtime 40+ min
- Designers: Adrien Hesling
- Studio: Sorry We Are French
- Mechanics: Tableau building, open drafting, effect combos
- Order from: Hachette website, Amazon, or your FLGS
Galileo Project is a standalone game in the Ganymede universe, combining combos and engine building. 30 years after sending the first colonial ships from Ganymede, humanity decided to launch Project Galileo! Its goal: settle onto the four main satellites of Jupiter to broaden human presence in the solar system.
Play as the same corporations involved in the events of Ganymede and settle onto the 4 satellites of Jupiter by acquiring robots from Earth and Mars, recruiting experts, developing technologies, and building superstructures.