Construct the most prestigious Akropolis and develop cohesive districts for your citizens. As you create new buildings, you will expand your city - either spreading out or building up. The higher your stacks of tiles, the more valuable the buildings! Just make sure you don't run out of stone; it's a finite and valuable resource for every architect!
Summer Conventions: We will be providing demos and sales of Akropolis at Origins Game Fair (booth #954), with free scheduled events also available at Gen Con (booth #2109/Hall C).
- Players 2-4 / Ages 8+ / Playtime 30 min
- Designer: Jules Messaud
- Mechanics: Tile placement/stacking, pattern building, open drafting
- Release: July 1, 2022
- Pre-order: Amazon or FLGS
- Bring the city to life by placing and stacking over 60 plastic tiles to create the most cohesive districts possible!
- Flex your architect skills and create districts of the same type of buildings, each with different effects and scoring conditions!
- Easy-to-learn rules with engaging choices ensure enjoyable gameplay for families and gamers!
- Use the optional advanced variant to challenge players. It adds additional placement rules for another layer of strategy!
1. Choose a tile
Choose one of the available tiles. The further down the line it is, the more stone it will cost to take it!
2. Expand your city
Add the tile to your city, either expanding it or stacking the tile on top of existing tiles. The higher the stack, the more valuable the buildings!
3. Score districts
Once all tiles have been placed, score your zones of the same type of buildings. Matching plazas will multiply their points!